I have been practicing Family Law in the Saint Louis, Missouri area for 21 years. After graduating from Washington University in St. Louis, I was a self-employed attorney in the St. Louis area for five years and then worked for ten years after that at Legal Services of Eastern Missouri. In December 2009, I left my position as the managing attorney in the Family Law Unit there, and returned to private practice.

I am currently helping people like you in the St. Louis City and County areas with their divorces, paternity actions, custody cases, visitation matters, orders of protection, name changes, relocations, child support issues, and motions to modify. I serve men, women, mothers, fathers, grandparents, and people seeking custody of children who are not their own. I am also honored to be an advocate for children as a guardian ad litem in both St. Louis City and St. Louis County.

I have a particular interest in working with families with special needs, non-traditional families, and families whose lives have been affected by violence.

People ask me if handling divorces and custody issues is depressing, but I don’t see it that way. I believe my role is to help clients with the transition into the next part of their lives. I truly believe that when you think you are at an end, it is time to look for a new beginning.

I believe my experience and reputation in the St. Louis community can help you through this transition and can help you plan for the new beginning that awaits you. Please call me to set up an appointment where we can discuss how I can help you through this transition.

Jay D. Fisk

B.A., Greenville College, Greenville, Illinois, 1985
M.A., Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois, 1987
J.D., Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, 1993
Licensed in the State of Missouri, 1993

Your Subtitle text
10411 Clayton Road, Ste. 207, Frontenac, Missouri, 63131   314.602.9763   Fax 314.529.3437
Mail: PO BOX 179403, Saint Louis, Missouri, 63117   E-mail: jaydfisk@gmail.com




Collaborative Family Law



Legal Separation



Orders of Protection

Name Changes

Child Support


Motions to Modify

Grandparents’ Rights

Third Party Custody

Website Builder